Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

OK!Nigeria 2 Year Anniversary Party

Hey Guys,

I was invited to the two year anniversary party of Ok! Nigeria and of course I was unprepared. The first thing on my list when getting ready for a night out is my make-up. I always like to go for a neutral look when I'm going out, it makes it easier for me to find something to wear.


My Make Up was done and I now needed to rush home to do my hair and get dressed.

After a short cab journey I arrived at Whiskey Mist, Mayfair where I was greeted by the photographer and led to the red carpet. At first I was quite shocked by the inside of the club it wasn't what I had expected at all. I was under the assumption that it was an event of networking and meeting new company.

However I was very wrong, it was a party/rave, in all essences, I'm not really a party girl but I had to make the best out of the situation. First way to get the juices flowing, I bought a a delicious cocktail It had a fusion of Mint, Ginger, Rum, Lychee Juice and some other elements.

Finished my first drink and was ready to hit the dance floor, the sounds of Rick Ross, Jay Z, D'banj and WizKid had everyone enjoying the night away. During all the dancing and fun everyone was having the cake came out. A massive image of the Ok! Nigeria's magazine cover was on the cake, it looked very cute. The cake was followed by loads of different people giving speeches about the development  of the magazine and where they hope to see the brand.

All in all it was a good night, full of laughs, dancing, Vodka, Fruit, blurry celfies and embarrassing Snapchats.


Blury but cute selfie
Myself and Bayoz Music
Dressed and waiting 

No comments:

Post a Comment