Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Westfield Music Cube Preview Party

Westfield's are launching a new concept called Music Cube. Music Cube is about changing the way we hear music and enjoy music. The cube is a soundproof box that has an artist performing in it, the only way to hear the artist is through Sennheiser headphones.

I throughly enjoyed my Music Cube experience. On arrival I was greeted and offered some champagne. After walking around a bit taking pictures I was greeted by a representative from Sennheiser. She was really friendly and invited me to try out their recently launched Urbantie headphones. At first glance I thought they looked nice but were very big however when I put them on they weren't big at all. I just needed to adjust the sides a bit to fit my headshape. Once on I began to love them, very soft and comfortable on the ears. Intially they were connected to an Ipod so I pressed play and listened, the heaphones were good but the music on the Ipod wasn't to my taste, so I couldn't get the full experience. I asked the Sennheiser rep if I could connect it to my phone which is an Andriod phone. Once connected to my phone and playing my music I had a better experience with the  headphones. I put the volume on full blast and zoned out! The only downside to the Urbantie headphones is that their specfic to brands for example if you have an Andriod device you buy the Urbantie headphone for Andriod. As well as this I wasn't a fan of the colour, but was told they come in multiple colours and sizes so that isn't really a negative.

Following on from that I went on to take some 'Ear love' selfies in Sennheiser selfie booth which was fun.

By now the Music Cube experience was in full swing. We were given Sennheisser  headphones to enjoy the performance by headline act Professor Green. I still find it amazing how Westfield's came up with concept, the headphones were not connected to the cube at all yet you could still hear the performances clearly with perfect sound.

Music Cube will be at both Westfield's over the next two weeks with nummerous acts performaning. I would advise everyone to head to the nearest Westfield's and enjoy the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment